Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVN)...........did you know?
Our dedicated & experienced team of Registered Veterinary Nurses are available to help you keep your Very Important Pets happy & healthy!
NurseClinics- Make the most of our services for dogs, cats, rabbits, small furries and birds.
- Puppy/ Kitten care
- Adolescent clinics- discuss development, nutrition, neutering, behaviour, etc.
- Discuss- Routine pet care, Insurance, neutering
- Senior/ Geriatric clinics- offering blood pressure tests, blood tests & urine analysis.
- Weight management / Nutrition clinics
- Dental checks
- Anal glands
- Nail clipping
- Flea/ worm treatments- discuss the range of products available to your pet & administer treatments.
- Behaviour- basic training through to problem issues/ phobias
- Post operative check ups, & Suture removal
- Bandage care & Wound management
- Diabetic support and blood glucose monitoring.
When not running clinics, R.V.Ns can be found monitoring anaesthetics, in-patients & assisting the veterinary surgeons in theatre.
So why not make the most of our R.V.Ns qualifications, experience, support & advice...........telephone the practice to book your appointment.